Arts & Music
All students at St. Michael - St. Clement School are engaged in a comprehensive art program. Students are exposed to a variety of techniques and mediums to express their artistic talents. There are two art shows throughout the year in which the gym is transformed into our student version of the Louvre.
The St. Michael - St. Clement School Performing Arts Department has developed the largest multi-faceted extra-curricular program on the school campus. Encompassing the St. Michael - St. Clement School choir, instrumental band, drama club, and the Summer Musical Theatre Camp, the Performing Arts Department has a rich, stable history within the school’s history. The Performing Arts Department is filled with extremely talented, diverse student musicians who undergo a rigorous curriculum of sight-singing, ear training, vocal technique, and performance.
Graduates of the St. Michael - St. Clement School Performing Arts Department have participated in the Baltimore School for the Arts TWIGS Program, and have gone on to the Baltimore School for Arts High School-Vocal, Patapsco High School and Center for the Arts-Theatre, The Catholic High School of Baltimore-Vocal, and Archbishop Curly High School -Vocal, to name a few.
The St. Michael - St. Clement School choir performances include:
- The National Anthem at The Baltimore Blast Indoor Soccer Game
- The Overlea Christmas Tree Lighting at the Fullerton Community Center
- The Archdiocese of Baltimore Catholic Schools Choir Festival
- St. Michael - St. Clement School Weekly Masses
- St. Michael - St. Clement School Graduation Mass
- St. Michael - St. Clement School Christmas Bazaar
- Christmas Carols in the 101.9 WLIF "Up Close Studio"