Mission of St. Michael - St. Clement School
St. Michael – St. Clement Catholic School embraces the diversity of each individual student to grow in faith, academics, creativity and charitable service. Students discover and develop their God given talents and experience success through learning, faith and service.
Vision of St. Michael - St. Clement School
St. Michael - St. Clement School ensures...
- An education rooted in the richness of the Catholic tradition and teaching.
- Each student develops his/her own unique talents and intellectual skills guided by the Gospel and a dedicated faculty and staff.
- Challenging academics, enduring faith, innovative technology, creative arts, and charitable service enhance each child's development so that they can realize the full potential of their God given abilities.
- The school community ensures an environment of diversity, allowing each individual to create a positive climate that appreciates the social, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds of all people.
- Parish, school, parents, and community collaborate to be strong witnesses of Jesus Christ and participate in the Catholic faith.
- Catholic faith is infused into every aspect of the school day and students are guided to become service oriented, contributing and responsible members of a global society.