Forms & Documents
2020 - 2021 Summer Packet Information and Supply Lists
- Pre-K 3: Pre K3 Summer And Supply
- Pre-K 4: Pre K4 Summer And Supply
- Kindergarten: Kindergarten Summer And Supply
- 1st Grade: First Grade Summer And Supply
- 2nd Grade: please contact the School for copies - 410.668.8797
- 3rd Grade: please contact the School for copies - 410.668.8797
- 4th Grade: Fourth Grade Summer And Supply
- 5th Grade: Fifth Grade Summer and supply
- Middle School: Middle School Summer And Supply
- Primary Pride: email Mrs. Theresa Pauley, PRIDE teacher at email@example.com for summer work.
- Intermediate PRIDE: email Mrs. Theresa Pauley, PRIDE teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org for summer work.
- Middle School PRIDE Program: Supply List email Mrs. Theresa Pauley, PRIDE teacher at email@example.com for summer work.
Questions, please contact Mrs. Kaitlin Brown, Advancement Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-668-8797.
St. Michael - St. Clement School Reopening of School
Please click HERE for STMSTC's plan for reopening of school for the 2020-2021 school year.
Archdiocese of Baltimore - Reopening of Schools Response
Please click HERE to read the July 16, 2020 Archdiocese of Baltimore Catholic Schools Task Force Newsletter regarding the 2020-2021 reopening of schools.
2020-2021 Parent/Student Handbook
- Please to download the 2020-2021 St. Michael - St. Clement School Parent/Student Handbook.
- Please click HERE to complete the 2020-2021 Parent/Student Handbook Agreement electronically.
2019-2020 Uniform Policy
Extended Care Registration
To enroll in before and/or aftercare for the 2020-2021 school year, please click here to print the registration form. Once completed, please send to Mrs. Mary Rolfes (email@example.com or call her at 410-668-8797, x 216) at St. Michael - St. Clement School 10 Willow Avenue Overlea, MD 21206.
Medical Forms for 20-21
- All Kindergarten students must have two varicella shots (chicken pox) and two MMR's (measels, mumps, and rubella) for the 2020-2021 school year.
- All students, please make sure that a current copy of your child's immunization form is sent to the nurse's office. The school's fax number is 410-663-9277. Please be sure to complete the medical forms by September 1, 2018. To veiw the health forms needed, please click here. For administration of medication at school, please complete this form.
Student Harassment Form
Need to get back into your child's School Admin account to re-enroll or apply for FACTS? If so, please click this link to be taken to our School Admin portal. Questions, please contact Kaitlin Brown, Advancement Director at 410-668-8797, x firstname.lastname@example.org or Denise Polsinelli, tuition manager, at 410-668-8797, x email@example.com
Google Online Education Resource for Families
Title I Family Income Survey