Forms & Documents
2018 - 2019 Information
- Pre-K 3: Supply List, Summer Work Packet
- Pre-K 4: Supply List, Summer Work Packet
- Kindergarten: Summer Work Reading. Summer Work Math. ,
- 1st Grade: Supply List, Summer Work Reading. Summer Work Math.
- 2nd Grade: Supply List, Summer Work Reading. Summer Work Math.
- 3rd Grade: Supply List, . .
- 4th Grade: Supply List. Summer Work Reading. .
- 5th Grade: Supply List: Summer Work Reading. .
- Middle School: Supply List, Summer Work Math and Reading.
- Primary Pride: email Mrs. Theresa Pauley, PRIDE teacher at email@example.com for summer work.
- Intermediate PRIDE: email Mrs. Theresa Pauley, PRIDE teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org for summer work.
- Middle School PRIDE Program: Supply List email Mrs. Theresa Pauley, PRIDE teacher at email@example.com for summer work. ELA: Cereal Box Assignment
Questions, please contact Mrs. Kaitlin Brown, Advancement Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-668-8797.
2018 - 2019 Parent/Student Handbook
- Please click hereto download the 2018-2019 St. Michael - St. Clement School Parent/Student Handbook.
2018 - 2019 Uniform Policy
Extended Care Registration for 18-19
To enroll in before and/or aftercare for the 2018-2019 school year, please click here to print the registration form. Once completed, please send to Mrs. Kim Purcha, (email@example.com or call her at 410-668-8797, x 216) at St. Michael - St. Clement School 10 Willow Avenue Overlea, MD 21206.
Medical Forms for 18-19
- All Kindergarten students must have two varicella shots (chicken pox) and two MMR's (measels, mumps, and rubella) for the 2018-2019 school year.
- All students, please make sure that a current copy of your child's immunization form is sent to the nurse's office. The school's fax number is 410-663-9277. Please be sure to complete the medical forms by September 1, 2018. To veiw the health forms needed, please click here. For administration of medication at school, please complete this form.
Student Harassment Form
Harassment or Intimidation (Bullying) Reporting Form
Parent Volunteering Instructions
Need to get back into your child's School Admin account to re-enroll or apply for FACTS? If so, please click this link to be taken to our School Admin portal. Questions, please contact Kaitlin Brown, Advancement Director at 410-668-8797, x firstname.lastname@example.org or Denise Polsinelli, tuition manager, at 410-668-8797, x email@example.com