Forms & Documents
2019 - 2020 Summer Packet Information and Supply Lists
- Pre-K 3: Pre K3 Summer And Supply
- Pre-K 4: Pre K4 Summer And Supply
- Kindergarten: Kindergarten Summer And Supply
- 1st Grade: First Grade Summer And Supply
- 2nd Grade: Second Grade Summer And Supply
- 3rd Grade: Third Grade Summer And Supply
- 4th Grade: Fourth Grade Summer And Supply
- 5th Grade: Fifth Grade Summer And Supply
- Middle School: Middle School Summer And Supply
- Primary Pride: email Mrs. Theresa Pauley, PRIDE teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org for summer work.
- Intermediate PRIDE: email Mrs. Theresa Pauley, PRIDE teacher at email@example.com for summer work.
- Middle School PRIDE Program: Supply List email Mrs. Theresa Pauley, PRIDE teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org for summer work. ELA: Cereal Box Assignment
Questions, please contact Mrs. Kaitlin Brown, Advancement Director, at email@example.com or call 410-668-8797.
2019 - 2020 Parent/Student Handbook
- Please to download the 2019-2020 St. Michael - St. Clement School Parent/Student Handbook.
2019-2020 Uniform Policy
Extended Care Registration for 18-19
To enroll in before and/or aftercare for the 2018-2019 school year, please click here to print the registration form. Once completed, please send to Mrs. Mary Rolfes (firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 410-668-8797, x 216) at St. Michael - St. Clement School 10 Willow Avenue Overlea, MD 21206.
Medical Forms for 18-19
- All Kindergarten students must have two varicella shots (chicken pox) and two MMR's (measels, mumps, and rubella) for the 2018-2019 school year.
- All students, please make sure that a current copy of your child's immunization form is sent to the nurse's office. The school's fax number is 410-663-9277. Please be sure to complete the medical forms by September 1, 2018. To veiw the health forms needed, please click here. For administration of medication at school, please complete this form.
Student Harassment Form
Harassment or Intimidation (Bullying) Reporting Form
Parent Volunteering Instructions
Need to get back into your child's School Admin account to re-enroll or apply for FACTS? If so, please click this link to be taken to our School Admin portal. Questions, please contact Kaitlin Brown, Advancement Director at 410-668-8797, x email@example.com or Denise Polsinelli, tuition manager, at 410-668-8797, x firstname.lastname@example.org