St. Michael - St. Clement School offers a hot lunch program in accordance with the Archdiocese of Baltimore's Office of Child Nutrition. The Child Nutrition Program operates with funding from the state and federal governments. The Archdiocese of Baltimore contributes in-kind services, provides payment for office space, and provides funds to the program if there is a program deficit. The program is administered under the direction of the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) and the Superintendent of Catholic Schools. A service to the schools of the Archdiocese of Baltimore, it exists to provide the benefits of a nutritional hot breakfast, lunch, and after school snack programs.
In Catholic Schools, the Child Nutrition Program is viewed within the context of the educational and social ministry of the Roman Catholic Church. Its operation is constant with the philosophical approach of Catholic education that seeks to address the needs and facilitates the development of the whole child. The program provides a means to feed the hungry and reach out to the less fortunate. By the example of Jesus, we are called to use our resources to care for those in need.
- Order MUST be placed BEFORE 8:30AM. All orders placed after 8:30AM the day of the order will not be accepted for that day.
- Advanced ordering is highly encouraged. You may order for days or weeks in advance.
- Please make sure the date of order is entered correctly (MM/DD/YYYY)
- If you forget to order, please call the school office and speak with our cafeteria manager.
- Any questions, please call the school office.
**The only option for hot lunch is the "A" selection. We apologize for any inconvenience and will notify everyone when the other options are back on the menu.**