Arts & Music
All students at St. Michael - St. Clement School are engaged in a comprehensive art program. Students are exposed to a variety of techniques and mediums to express their artistic talents. There are two art shows throughout the year in which the gym is transformed into our student version of the Louvre.
The St. Michael - St. Clement School Performing Arts Department has developed the largest multi-faceted extra-curricular program on the school campus. Encompassing The St. Michael - St. Clement School choir, instrumental band, and the Summer Musical Theatre Camp, the Performing Arts Department has a rich, stable history within the school’s history. The Performing Arts Department is filled with extremely talented, diverse student musicians who undergo a rigorous curriculum of sight-singing, ear training, vocal technique, and performance.
Graduates of the St. Michael - St. Clement School Performing Arts Department have participated in the Baltimore School for the Arts TWIGS Program, and have gone on to the Baltimore School for Arts High School-Vocal, Patapsco High School and Center for the Arts-Theatre, The Catholic High School of Baltimore-Vocal, and Archbishop Curly High School,-Vocal, to name a few.
The St. Michael - St. Clement School choir performances include:
- The National Anthem at The Baltimore Blast Indoor Soccer (2016-2017)
- The National Anthem at the Aberdeen Ironbird Minor League Baseball Game (2016)
- The Overlea Christmas Tree Lighting at the Fullerton Community Center (2014-2016)
- The Archdiocese of Baltimore Catholic Schools Choir Festival (2016-2017)
- The St. Michael the Archangel Parish Youth Mass (2017)
- The St. Michael the Archangel School Open House (2015-2017)
- The St. Michael the Archangel School Masses (2014-2017)
- The St. Michael the Archangel School Graduation Mass (2015-2017)
- Barnes and Noble, White Marsh Family Night (2016)
- The St. Michael the Archangel Christmas Bazaar (2014-2016)
Opening Mass of the 2017-2018 School Year