What is the HSA?
-The HSA stands for Home-School Association. It is not about homeschooling. The HSA is made up of parents who support the school by volunteering their time to help with school-related events like Open Houses, class parties, teacher appreciation activities, fun activities for the kids during school time, family nights, dining out nights, and easy ways to raise funds for our students. These parents work hard to make sure that our school runs effectively and successfully. If you are interested in learning more about our HSA, take a look at our social media, or contact the school office for more information about how you can help!
If you see something in our newsletter or Facebook page about the HSA, don't ignore it - it involves your child! In addition to following the school Facebook page at http://bit.ly/STMSTCschool, please follow the HSA page at http://bit.ly/hsaSTMSTC for specific news about fun things to do for you kids at school, family nights on the weekends and dining out opportunities and small ways you can make a difference to raise funds that benefit our programs and ultimately each and every student at STM-STC.
Please don't feel you need to support all requests for help. Do what is feasible for your family!
HSA Officers for 2019-2020 School Year:
- Jason Karolkowski - President
- Greg Kondilas - Vice President
- Carolyn Marinari - Secretary
- Casey Stockton, Treasurer
- Michele Borowy - Member at Large #1
- Ed Kapinos - Member at Large #2
- Mary Beth Sieck - Member at Large #3
- Timm Green - Social Media Coordinator
- Mrs. Christine Godlewski - Faculty Member
- Ms. Ramona Schueler - Faculty Member
HSA Meeting Minutes: